Our vision and impact
The Association’s vision is to deliver:
- Better Homes: Keeping its homes safe and well-maintained, now and into the future;
- Better Services: Delivering good quality, cost-effective services and putting residents at the heart of what it does; and
- Better Neighbourhoods: Remaining a responsible, caring and personal landlord that creates sustainable neighbourhoods and supports communities.
The Association’s goals within its strategic plan are:
- Keep homes safe and well maintained, now and into the future
- Deliver good quality, cost-effective services and put residents at the heart of what we do
- Deliver 100 new affordable homes over the next five years
- Achieve excellent standards of governance, and value, support and develop staff
In 2015 our tenant satisfaction survey told us that 95% of our tenants are satisfied with our service.
In the last two years we have added 15 new homes to our housing stock.
We are working with the local community to provide training courses
Our values guide us in delivering our vision:
- Respect: we will be courteous and considerate, treat everyone as individuals and value diversity
- Openness: we will listen, be accessible and communicate clearly
- Accountability: we will take responsibility for our actions and decisions
- Honesty: we will say what we mean, accept our mistakes and learn from them
- Excellence: we take pride in what we do and go beyond what is expected.
We describe more about the impact we make in our financial statements and our annual report. These can be found on our Publications page.