Lyham Road-7

A transfer is when we will try to find you a home in another Keniston property. We cannot transfer you to another housing association or council property. If you need to move to a location where Keniston does not have any property, you should contact the landlords in the area.

We will consider you for a transfer if you are overcrowded, underoccupying, if you have health problems, where you are being harassed, if you have a new job which is difficult to reach from your present home or if you need to move close to an elderly or disabled relative who is in substantial need of support. Please ask your Housing Officer for a transfer application. Please note that not all applications for transfers are agreed; when we do agree a transfer we cannot guarantee how long it will take to find you alternative accommodation as we are dependent on vacancies to meet the needs of transfer applicants.