Home swapping

56 Hayles St-3

You can swap tenancies with another Keniston tenant, a tenant of another housing association or local council. This is called a mutual exchange. You and the tenant you are swapping with must both have permission to do so from both landlords before arranging to move. Keniston is a member of House Exchange which is a website which gives access to a national mutual exchange database.

Visit https://www.houseexchange.org.uk/. We pay for our tenants to have free access to this website.

We no longer use HomesSwapper. You can continue to use their service but you will need to pay for your own membership.