Darrick Wood estate
Darrick Wood is a large development of 369 rented properties. There is a mix of general needs housing and sheltered housing for the over 62s with a part-time Sheltered Scheme Manager on site. It is located next to woodland.
- full gas central heating
- communal gardens
- limited parking facilities and street parking available
- residential Caretaker
- Darrick Wood Community Centre
- Keniston’s office located on site
- over 62s daytime Sheltered Scheme Manager on site
- entrance to some blocks is controlled by an entry phone system
- access to the whole scheme is via Broadwater Gardens
- adjacent to Darrick Wood
- close to local shopping areas of Farnborough Village and Locksbottom; main shopping areas in Orpington and Bromley.
- close to bus routes
42 x 1 bed flats
5 x 2 bed flats
18 x studio flats
100 x 2 bed houses
103 x 3 bed houses
40 x 4 bed houses
11 x 5 bed houses
25 x bedsit flats over 62s
25 x 1 bed flats over 62s
London Borough of Bromley
Bromley Council Bulky Waste Refuse Collections
Bromley Borough Council can collect your unwanted furniture and other bulky items, white and electrical goods from your home.
If you require a bulky waste collection you can arrange this online or request an estimate online at www.bromley.gov.uk. Alternatively you can telephone Bromley Council on 03003038658 for full details.
There is a minimum charge of £30 – If you are in receipt of council tax or housing benefits, a concession is available; proof of eligibility is required.